WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- Do not remove any hair from your arm for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment. For optimal results, it’s best that the hair is at least 1/4″ long.
- Exfoliate your arm before your appointment which helps to prevent and lift out ingrown hairs to give you a smoother result.
- If you have recently been sunburnt within the last 24 hours, please wait for the sunburn to heal. We cannot wax anyone who is burnt or who has been in a sun bed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AFTER YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- You cannot sun bathe less than 48 hours after your waxing appointment. The skin is sensitive after being waxed and should not be burned.
- Redness is completely normal! Any redness will subside after a couple of days.
- The benefit of waxing lies in the fact that hair grows in less and softer than before. Do not shave in between waxing appointments. When you shave after a wax, the hair grows in thicker, which makes your next wax more painful.
- Hair grows on a 28 day cycle. We recommend that you make your waxing appointments no more than 4 weeks apart.